Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Back to it.

Back to work today
:(

Actually after 5 days of nothing but relaxing I'm quite looking forward to doing something. I will be in the office all day, trying to get rid of my backlog from this year so I can start afresh when I return in the new year. I have written my list, no change there and have a plan, again no change, when it comes to work I am the planning queen! Hopefully it will be a stress free quiet day.

I have my sprout and chestnut soup for lunch with some fruit for snacks, but I just know there will be goodies to tempt me, people generally bring their excess in to get rid of it. I have eaten and drank so much I am looking forward to eating healthy. I will stay away from the goodies!!

When I come home from work I will be packing! I am so excited, the sea is calling to me.
My hubs bought me a lovely bracelet for christmas so that I can wear a piece of the sea when I am feeling low. Its gorgeous and so thoughtful of him.


I shall wear it to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...