Thursday, December 24, 2015

OMG... Santas coming.....

Yeah, its here Christmas eve, I am actually excited!

Was awake with hubs at 5.30am as he set off for his last shift before his 11 day break ,so decided to get up and get started, the christmas tidy up is commencing. Sad I know, the boys wont rise till midday so I can get downstairs spick and span then hit upstairs when they come downstairs!
Then its RNR all the way till tomorrow
yipee.....

Last night we were invited to dinner at our old friends, we haven't seen them socially for a few years so it was a great night catching up,My husband bears a resemblance to Will Ferrel and for years he has been called 'The Elf' by them, when they opened the door to us last night they were both dressed as Elves and had bought Elf dress up crackers for the table,


It really was a lovely night and I am so glad that we have rekindled that friendship, we had many good times with them over the years, our boys have known them since they were young and we shared many holidays and camping trips. But life and work commitments seemed to get in the way and we drifted apart, so easily done, all it takes is a little gesture and some time. My first gift of the season and worth so much more than anything money could buy.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...