Thursday, December 3, 2015

There might be a little Christmas cheer sneaking in......

Thank you for your replies on my last post, I really appreciate it.

I do need to brave up and go see the Dr, this body of mine is not playing ball, I ache in places I shouldn't my shoulders feel like the weight of the world is on them and my poor old wrists are playing up ! 
This might seem strange but I'm not sure how a 51 year old is meant to feel?
Do our body's start to ache when we pass fifty?

I have an underactive thyroid , could possibly need my levels checked again? and had my ovaries removed at 39 so had a surgically induced menopause start the day after surgery, do women of a certain age in this circumstance have  symptoms of menopause again? what ever it is its doing my head in, I want to feel like me again..... I am totally fed up of feeling fed up...

So in an effort to find some christmas spirit I made my cards.
Last Christmas I took a lovely pic of our cornish friends baubles! 
[The christmas tree variety ]

loved the pic so decided to use it for some cards, used the Aldi photo service to get the prints, cheap as chips, managed to snag a box of 60 cards and envelopes for £2 in a hobby craft sale in the summer, the envelopes are white instead of cream, but hey, who displays envelopes ! and bought some double sided sticky tape. 





job done!

went online and ordered a happy christmas stamp and some blue ink to print the message inside, resisted the temptation to go to hobbycraft as knew I wouldn't be able to resist all the pretty craft things..

I picked up a book, a real book, a paperback, a christmas read to celebrate finishing work on 23rd for the long holiday weekend, I love a real book, I generally use my kindle or my kindle app, but there's nothing like the feel of a real book.


Its just a simple book, but its so much more for me, something to look forward to, a roaring log fire, twinkling christmas lights and hot chocolate !  snagged it in Asda on offer  alongside a sparkly new top for Christmas day, cheap and cheerful but again I love it


grey with pink dandelions and sparkles.. £3.. didn't break the bank but its a new christmas top.

So whilst still feeling blah I feel better to have achieved something today,Next thing on my hit list is to find a christmas activity for the the boys other than food or the cinema...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...