Sunday, December 20, 2015

Almost here.

Wow, its come around so quick, I cant believe its Christmas on Friday.
I also can't believe I am ahead of the game, all shopping done, all gifts wrapped
I have even sorted the Christmas eve traditions!

All through Childhood they had new christmas eve PJ's , as they have got older its become more difficult to find adult sized christmas PJs and being a mum I like them to look cute! this years PJ's, thanks Primarni !


a new Christmas movie, we have seen 1 and 2 but missed no 3, looks like fun


the evening meal is of their choice

No 1 son has Candy spaghetti [ from Elf, the movie]
Juniors not decided
Hubs and I chose a buffet of 'picky' bits, hes in charge of that
and we just spend family time with sparkling christmas lights and a log fire, mind you given the weather it may well be too warm for a fire!

I even have all the stocking goodies!

Its been strange because most of the shopping has been done online, cornish friend and I did hit Bath Christmas market but it was so busy we left without buying anything..I popped into the shopping mall to pick up 2 items, I knew the shops and was in and out within half an hour, As I have not done the christmas thing work friend and I have decided to go into town after work on Tuesday to visit the German market and have hot cocoa. Luckily its a short walk from our office so no public transport to be juggled.

I have only 5 working days left of this year and panic mode has set in, I am not sure quite how I am going to get it all done, 2015 workwise has been awful to be honest, its really stressed me out and i'm pretty sure its what has contributed to my low moods and feeling yuk, 

so as I have no option other than to just get on with it, I treated myself to a new work diary, no biggy I hear you say, everyone who needs a new work diary gets 1, well we don't get provided with them even though there essential and since I started in a July I have always used a school year diary, wanting to leave 2015 well behind I have gone to the traditional annual diary.New year fresh start.


A5, novel sized diary, big enough for all my work needs.I have already set it up and planned how to clear 2015 workload, fingers crossed it works out, then It will be onwards and upwards. My 2016 goal is to stay 1 step ahead of the game, time management is my boss next year, alongside saying 'NO'

I have chatted to hubs about work, whilst I could look around for something else they do not offer the salary and flexibility that this job gives, junior has 1 more school year to go so it works family wise, and all being well we will only have 3.5 years till the big downsize, can I last that long?

Today is a quiet day, everyone has gone to visit family and I am left dog sitting, my choice, its too long a day to leave him  and as hes 'mad' we cant get someone else in to come walk him. It also means that whilst I miss a family lunch I can get some work done, I don't want it hanging about as we are away to Cornwall and I don't want to be stressed whilst I am there. I am counting down the days till that Cornish air and rugged coastline hits me.

Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...