Saturday, December 26, 2015

Just perfect.

I had a perfect christmas, well almost, some snow would have been nice.
Christmas eve was spent quietly, just us and hubs best mate, we shared a buffet super and watched a Christmas movie. Stress free.

Christmas day we were awake before the boys, despite all their bluffing about not going to sleep and being up early, we managed a quick cuppa relaxing in bed before they awoke.
It makes me happy that the boys still come jump on our bed to open their stockings


Santa was good to us we all had great gifts, things that put a smile on our faces
even the hound got in on the act with a big treat box just for him, though he was quite happy playing with paper!


After a quiet breakfast of pancakes it was dinner prep time.
Hubs dad joined us for lunch and stayed til the early evening so it was very much a quite TV sort of day, we skyped hubs brother and family so grandad could speak to them all before he went home, i'm pretty sure he had a great day.

Today I have a food hangover and am desperate to get out for a good stomp about and some fresh air then off to see my dad. Nothing much planned for this evening we shall go with the flow. I am just happy being at home sharing time with my family.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...