Friday, June 3, 2016

Taking a break.

Its been half term here this week and both hubs and I took the week off. Its been Bliss.
I worked out that the last full week off of work I had  was last August! I have had long weekends and odd days off, but not a proper break, no wonder I was so knackered and grumpy! Lesson for this year, make sure I have some whole weeks off over the course of the year!

As it was a school break and we were all home we decided we would head out in barry bongo, destination, Isle Of Wight.


We took the ferry over, just a short 1 hour hop, a much better Journey than the trip to lundy!


We took the ferry from Southampton, oh my days, there were 4 HUGE cruise ships in, I have never seen anything like it, they are massive, The journey was a smooth one and before we knew it we were departing, I last went to IOW back in the '80's so couldn't really remember much. I have to say we had 3 days of fun and good weather.

























Back home to the rest of the week off, its been great just spending time as a family, I got to play at being a stay at home mum, loved it, and generally just relaxed.
Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...