Saturday, May 7, 2016

Weekending.

Last week junior was invited to do something hes never done before,
me being me asked if I could go along. wow, it was fab.
Want to know what he did?


We headed over the bridge to the National Dive Centre


It was a fabulous day, blue skies and sunshine with a touch of moody grey clouds!

I have never been to the place before, but will definitely go back. This is the lake where you can learn to dive. jet ski, or try out the fly boards , there's even some segways there too, then if you are really brave zip over the lake! pretty blooming expensive though, juniors friend got a  cheap deal on groupon for the swing, and it was so booked we couldn't get on anything else.


Its pretty blooming big, see the little red blob by the side of the swing, thats juniors head and hes almost 6 foot!, the swing gets pulled right to the top of the back pole then lets go, right over the edge and its a pretty steep drop to the quarry lake below! 



The boys were pretty cool about it when we got there, 'its just a swing' boy I wish I could post the video with them screaming like pigs! check out the ;link above for the swing to watch a video on the website.

It was an amazing afternoon. Really pleased I jumped in and went to watch.
The evening was then adult time, dinner with friends, out on a saturday night, what ever next!


Prosecco with Hibiscus flowers
Yum !


Sunday the boys went off to see an art installation  for some father/son time, they raved about it, it was one of the artists who was involved in Banksy's Dismaland exhibition. It was an artist called Jimmy Cauty, and the exhibition was called


It was in a shipping container which had peepholes around it so you had to look in on it, the boys loved it' 
Another fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...