Monday, May 2, 2016

April.

I didn't really post much in April.
Brain fog set in,  bit of a blah mood, it happens, I deal with it and move on.
Didn't stop us having a good month though.

Started off with a camping weekend at Bude


 then  a weekend stay on Lundy


celebrated no 1 sons 18th Birthday



planted the seeds I bought


 snuck off to Wonderwool


worked out the tension on my new wheel so I could spin some yarn


read some books, knitted a few lines, coloured lots.
Walked, walking is my new go to for clearing the brain.
Met with friends and made plans to meet again.

When I look back I realise, what a fab month, I have a good life.
Here's to making May just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...