Sunday, May 1, 2016

Wonderwool..

Last weekend I set off for a solo adventure,
Just a day trip, but time for me.

I went to wonderwool in Builth Wales, the drive over was beautiful, clear blue skies and sunshine, pretty long trek over but well worth it.

Sadly I didn't take my camera and my phone was almost flat, but I did get  a few pics


Amazing 'above and beyond' exhibition by Alison Murray
wish I had taken more pics.


And of course cute wooly animals





I was very restrained, stuck to my budget!


Both sets of yarn destined for shawls
rainbow set below is already on the needles!


Then something a bit different



Always wanted to try needle felting, and just loved the christmas heart.
I may well gift the stitched Christmas heart, if I can bear to let it go.

Fabulous day out was had, crafting batteries were recharged, lots of inspiration and ideas gathered.
If you are a wooly crafter its definitely worth a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...