Sunday, April 23, 2017

A Cornish Easter.

What a fab weekend we had in Cornwall. The weather was kind to us and we got out and about lots. The drive back was a nightmare and having to go straight back to work on Tuesday was hard. I am so glad it was a 4 day weekend.

We did all the things that we wanted except the Tattoo exhibition in Falmouth, it was to nice to be indoors, that will have to wait for another trip. 

Here's a few snaps from my phone, didn't actually get my camera out, have realised if I want to take proper pics I need to go on my own, the family just walk off and leave me places!








The hidden hut was lovely, just as we arrived a huge black rain cloud appeared and we had a small rainfall, but huge brollies were brought out and in no time the sun reappeared. The food was great, the boys had mackerel pate and I had a chickpea and coconut dhal. will definitely be going back there. Word of warning if you do fancy going get there early, by the time we left it was packed !

The rest of the weekend we bimbled about trying to miss most of the holiday makers as it was a little bit busy down south!

















And THAT ice-cream was an amazing Coco-nut  from Swanpool beach, heaven in a cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...