Saturday, August 4, 2018

Wells weekend.

Wow, this is the summer that keeps on coming. How fabulous has it been?
I have had the busiest most social summer for a long time.

Its been 1 long summer of weekends away or doing nice things. I have had the best time, but I will be honest, I am longing for a cold dreary day to stay indoors in my PJ's with a mug of coffee, a good book and some knitting !

In the mean time my blog will probably contain no more than pictures of where I have been or things I have done. I apologise my blog has turned into a picture album, but seriously I am just out there having fun ! Come September I will be back to trying to get this blog up and running, there are a couple of things I will be working on over the coming year ! so for now I will leave you with another of my camping trips.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...