Thursday, May 30, 2019

Flat pack yarn !

Yep, you heard right, Flat pack yarn




Blooming marvellous idea..
Found a new online yarn store to try out, Woolstack. Great service, will definitely use again.

Had to pop it out of the pack to squish it obviously


How lovely are those colours?
It's west yorkshire spinners signature 4 ply, it's called 'seascape' and is a colourway designed by Winwick mum

I obviously needed more sock yarn in my collection!
I may have also added to my project bag collection


This little beauty is from Primark and is actually a wash bag. It cost the grand total of £4.

I fell in love with the colours and its like a soft squishy plastic, ideal for a travel project bag, it's even got a little palm tree on the zip.Mind you given the current temperatures in Orlando dont think I will be knitting wool socks much !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...