Wednesday, May 29, 2019

WIP Wednesday.

Not really been knitting much lately, much preferring to slip away into a  good book. I really need to crack on with the last sleeve of my Cornwallis sweater, I may manage to get down to Cornwall by the end of the summer!

 The only thing I have really knit on is my Oceania shawl, it's gorgeous and am now waiting on next months skein so I can get going again.This is a really lovely knit and quite an easy pattern to pick up.


Spinning however is continuing at a pace, currently spinning up a mermaid


I bought 2 of each of these from Spin Jones and have started on the mermaid. I know they are similar but I just love these colours!




think I am going to try and fractal spin these 2. Currently loving the fluffy bits, which is the flax, its mixed with Tussah Silk and merino, very squishy. Not sure what I am going to do with it when its all spun up though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...