Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekending.

Wow, wasn't yesterday a lovely day?clear blue skies and sunshine.

We headed out with the hound for a long circular walk, it was lovely, even managed to take off my jacket it was that warm. Halfway around you walk through the marina, so we stopped for a cheeky ice cream and sat and watched the swans, they were giving the hound the death stare !




Back home , I decided to make a little bag to hold my fluff when I am spinning, pretty pleased with it, first time making a lined bag.



Winnie the wheel has to be placed on the dresser as mad dog thinks its a chew toy!

The obligatory roast dinner was on the menu, followed by another  hound walk, then a pleasant evening spent reading and knitting.

Now that's my sort of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...