Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Still here.

I'm still here. Honest.
February seems to have been a simple living sort of life.
Awful weather, grey days, snug nights in.
We have met with friends, spent time as a family 
and each done our own thing, 

no 1 has started reading again [ silently pleased hes finding joy in books instead of electrical gadgets]
no 2 continues to paint his miniature warhammer figures 
hubs is on the 'convert' the van plan for the anticipated camping season
Me? I seem to have found my fibre mojo, knitting, crocheting and soon to be spinning.
Cant get enough or have enough projects.

The little wheel has needed to have some TLC, she's been sent away for a spa break!
'Winnie', no idea where that name came from, but that's whats shes now called, is due back on Saturday.. cant wait.. feels ages since I have spun.
Treated myself to some cheapish fibre

Thought about it, no rash purchases this time round, think about the end product and what I am going to do with it, planning on a 2 tone shawl, sea colours, ripple effect.


quite excited for the coming weekend, spinning is on the agenda.

In other news our first camping trip is planned for Easter, currently watching the long range forecast!
It will give us a chance to test out the new seating plan in the van and new sleeping arrangements!
So glad we purchased a heater I have a feeling its going to be a chilly one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...