Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WIP Wednesday.

Blimey, time is whizzing by. I lose all sense of time working from home.
I have got into a happy rhythm now but am missing the people contact, Microsoft teams is fine, but its the banter I'm missing.

Knitting has been on the agenda as always, I'm currently focussing on this beauty


My faded ocean sweater. I am so into cool blues and greens currently.
This is such a lovely knit, its the so faded sweater by Andrea Mowry. Easy to follow pattern with rows and rows of TV knitting!

This was my colour palette


I've swapped out the dark blue for a more deep blue that matches the one below it more. I cant wait to start wearing it.

Then despite saying I wouldn't cast on another project, I did.


with this as my colour palette


Can you see a theme here? think I'm missing the coast...

this is the Painting bricks shawl by Stephen West. I'm doing the fingering weight version. So far I am loving this, The pattern is very clear and its quite simple to memorise the sections.

I'm really enjoying my knitting at the moment, I'm just knitting whatever makes me happy on the day, I have enough WIPS to choose from after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...