Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Another curve ball, taking a break and coming back.

Had to take a break from life, it threw me another curve ball.
My step mom, died suddenly 6 weeks after my dad passed away.
Nothing else to say on that matter, just wanted to explain another period of missing blog.

Bloglovin issues continue, I have deleted my old blog entirely, yet dear old Bloglovin some how can still feed people through to my blog and show my posts even though I have deleted it, how the heck does that work? still emailing them, they are still ignoring me.... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Still working from home, settled into that routine nicely but am missing real people contact.
Gave my office a makeover, its no longer pink. Its a cool calm blue room. Just need a few more pictures for the wall.


Still knitting. this is my fade sweater in ocean colours.


Still baking, chocolate fudge cake and sprinkles this week.


Still reading, this is July's pile pulled from my huge to read pile


Pulled out my spinning wheel for the first time since April.


Finally ventured out further afield for a few walks 




dropped my sewing machine in for a service


And Franky boy is loving having people around at his beck and call all day everyday..


Believe it or not that's a happy excited face on the way to the dog filed for a free run!

I'm not sure I will be posting regularly, but I feel that as life is starting to get on an almost even keel and the new normal ( hate that term) is starting to feel normal, I may just be feeling teh urge to blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...