Saturday, August 15, 2020

Another week done.

Another week done.

Sitting here in my home office time just slips by. My job seems a whole lot busier now commuting to meetings and hospitals has been removed, back to back meetings now seem to be the norm. I'm trying to be strict with work hours as it would be easy to keep doing extra to keep up.

Other than work I've not done much else this week as the heats been a killer for me.


I've walked the hound locally


Made the boys a big fat gooey chocolate cake, very proud of my self for not having a slice


picked fresh tomatoes daily for my lunch


And treated myself to a lovely bunch of Flowers on Friday.

I returned to my Slimming world group this week, that was a strange experience, limited numbers and all wearing masks. I joined during the pandemic as NHS workers could sign up for free. Classes were over zoom and I actually enjoyed the chit chat. I was very undecided about going back into a real class, I have a love hate relationship with slimming world, but I did manage to lose a stone in weight so have decided to carry on. It's not free now but I'm going to give it a good crack to shed a few more stone. Maybe this time  my willpower will stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...