Monday, May 2, 2022

Van Gough, the immersive experience.

I'm always on the look out for something interesting to do locally especially in the months when we don't have much planned with Stan the Van.Yesterday's trip did not dissapoint. 
We headed into town to go to Van Gough, the immersive experience. If you like art and are interested in learning more about Van Gough I would highly recommend this. 

It was in a large warehouse and we were there just over an hr. The pictures don't do it justice. 


At the end there was a 10 minute virtual reality experience. You were taken on a cart ride through a journey of his pictures, it was amazing. I am so glad I went.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so envious! I fell in love with Van Gogh's paintings in the National Gallery in London many years ago. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was fab, the pictures don't really do it justice.

      Delete
  2. what a lovely idea to actually ride through the picture exhibits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good, I still cant get over it!

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...