Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Another month gone.

 Here I am a whole month after my last blog post. Time is just flying by. 

More  adventures have occurred one of which was almost a whole week away which was bliss. I have had the fullest summer ever with so many adventures I count myself very lucky. Apologies in advance there are at least 2 adventure posts pending. 

As Autumn draws in I just want to slow down and catch up with myself. I am looking forward to dark nights and log fires, hot chocolate and blankets. Books and doggy snuggles. Autumn is one of my favourite seasons.

Normal blogging should occur from October!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had some great adventures this summer and I agree autumn is a lovely season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have had fab summer, I am looking forward to Autumn to spend some time at home !

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...