Thursday, May 25, 2023

Little things make me happy.

It doesn't take a lot to make me happy and this weeks parcels certainly bought a smile to my face. Stan the Van has been in need of a blanket, for us, not Stan obviously. Knitting one would take far to long so crochet was the obvious answer. It's going to get a lot of use and needs to be easily washed and  cleaned, think mucky puppy in the van, so Style craft Aran was an obvious choice. Its also very good value for money.


I wanted some subtle colours .

I decided to go with a basic Granny stripe blanket like Attic 24's . I am considering adding a few more colours but am not sure yet, I think it may take away from my simple idea. 

Then as this is going to be a big project I really needed to get a decent project bag to put it in


A fabulous Jelly Betty Basket from Sun Jellies. I only ordered this yesterday and it came to day! 

I've cast/hooked  on already


and am really pleased with how its looking. I am home all weekend, no Stan the van trips out for us, so am hoping to make some good progress on it. 

I cant help but smile every time I look at my bag of squish, I may need to get a couple more Betty bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...