Monday, May 22, 2023

Back again.

Life got busy so I took a blog break, sorry I switched it to private for a few weeks, but doing that means I don't worry about having to post to the blog.

Here's what I have been up to since my last post in April.


I finished my socks


I finished a pullover


I may have booked a 2 week trip to Florida with my oldest friend to celebrate my 60th next year, I have a very understanding hubby.


Our Cornish friend came to visit with Rosie's friend so we joined up with another of Rosie's friends for a lovely walk

 
We went to see Fisherman's Friends on stage, it was fab!




We went off for an adventure to Brighton



And then I started the ' cover up old tattoos' project. This being the first. I have a goal to start my 60's afresh! It was either new tattoos or a lot of lasering off. She did a great job, you can just see the old one under the first outline picture.  My next one is being done next week.

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy. It's over twenty years since we last went to Florida, it's somewhere I'd love to go again at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my third trip, for someone who didn't think she'd like it I now actually love it. Am so excited..

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...