Friday, May 26, 2023

Sunny days and a garden chair.

 What a lovely forecast to head into a bank holiday weekend with. This weekend we are staying home and pottering about in the garden. We may venture out but the combination of a bank holiday and the glorious weather means it will be chock a block everywhere. 

No 1 son bought home a load of pallets from work a while back, [he was building something for his van] and there were some left over. Today the hubby built this


Its not quite finished and will need a coat of paint, but I think its fab. I love that he thought of putting a little step there for us short folk! This has been a 'dead' corner for a while and I really wanted to do something with it. Its under the olive tree so gets some lovely shade I can see us spending a lot time in this little corner of the garden. I can already see myself sat her with a good book and a beverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...