Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Back to work on a wednesday.

 Back to work today and thankfully it was a quiet one as I really didn't want to go. Wednesday is a weird but good day to go back on as I only have 2 more days to work 😅 

I've  not done anything of note, other than work, but hubby has started some decorating downstairs. I had a moment of madness and bought some very loud wallpaper. It's a small internal space with no natural light so a busy wild wallpaper is probably not everyone's cup of tea  but I think it will look great. Pics when he unwraps the wallpaper ready for hanging.

Tonight I shall be trying to finish my socks

As I really want to cast on another pair! I'm almost there with them so I may just get them done.


3 comments:

  1. I will look forward to seeing your jazzy wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I forgot about that, Ill pop up a quick post tomorrow so you cans ee

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely colour. It's good to get one thing off the needles so that you can cast on another.

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...