Tuesday, April 11, 2023

How much?

 Blimey, there was me getting all excited about new windows and doors until he quoted 13k 😱 and that was with a discount for recycling our old ones....

We will need a rethink now as that's a lot of money. We're going to get another quote but also call in the window Doctor and see what he says. We've also had to get quotes for a new boiler as ours is only just hanging on in there, its very ancient and has done well to last this long. 

Maybe I should go and buy a lottery ticket ?

1 comment:

  1. Good grief you would need a mortgage to pay for those. I wouldn't bother buying a lottery ticket either I play one line every week and never win a bean.

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...