Friday, April 7, 2023

Sunny days.

The sun has arrived and the wind has dropped. Its still a bit chilly, but it's so nice to be outside. It finally feels like Sping has arrived.

Yesterday we went down into Woolacombe and had a lovely walk along the beach then mooched around before we came back to the van. 

Today we have walked to Morthoe, had a look in the museum and walked around the little village. Then it was back to the van for a chilled afternoon reading. Rosiedog needs a sleep  she's thoroughly loving all these walks.

Tomorrow we plan on getting the bus into Ilfracombe and having a look around the harbour and town. Rosiedog is a good bus dog too.








 

2 comments:

  1. The weather is lovely. I hope Rosie didn't want to take that stick back to the van with her :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...