Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Grey.

 What a dismal day. We're heading south in Stan the van and the sun is nowhere to be seen

Stan had a little hiccup at the services and we had to call for help. Luckily I had a grey knit project to while a way the wait

We didn't have too long to wait before Stan was back up and running so we could get on our way. 

I've prepared our evening meal already so all we have to do is park up when we get there and snuggle in for the evening. Hopefully by tomorrow the rain will have passed and we will wake to a lovely sea view.

1 comment:

  1. What a change in the weather. I hope it brightens up for your stay. Glad Stan is OK following the hiccup.

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...