Monday, April 3, 2023

The sun has arrived!

How fabulous to wake up to the promise of a day with a blue sky. 

I have sat in my little home office looking out of the window with a smile on my face. I have no view ,I only look out at other houses but it just looks so much better with the sun shining. I have taken every opportunity between meetings to go downstairs and step out into the garden. I've also noted that little Rosie is making the most of being out in the garden.

My weather app is hinting that we may have less rain and more sun on the way, which is very good news as I am about to take a weeks holiday from work and some sunshine would be rather nice. Holiday aside March was such a grey month its nice to have the promise of sunnier days and warmer weather, and with longer days it means I can get out after work and enjoy it. I think its time o start sorting the garden ready for sunny evenings, or would that be tempting fate?

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful day yesterday and Tilly enjoys being outside in the sunshine too. Enjoy your holiday it's something nice to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...