Monday, April 10, 2023

Ilfracombe and Home.

 On Saturday we set off on the bus to go and visit Ilfracombe. We have visited Ilfracombe a number of times over the years, and apart from the harbour and verity its all looking a bit jaded now. It stayed dry and as you can imagine was very busy.



Then we puddled up to the small beach and ate our Fish & chips. Then it was back on the bus and back to site. Sadly the blooming wind didn't give up at all whilst we were there and we had very little opportunity to sit outside, it was freezing. Such a shame as the site has amazing views. 



We came home yesterday which meant we missed all the traffic and I get to have 2 days at home before I go back to work. Today is all about processing laundry, spring cleaning Stan The Van and getting ahead on chores. I've managed to do the menu plan for the week and the shopping list, hoping to get out and get the shopping done later. We have a chap coming shortly  to measure up for new windows and doors, ours are ancient, drafty, 2 have also blown which means it looks like we have condensation all the time. Its about time we gave the house some love . I may also be a little excited about new doors, especially new patio doors!

2 comments:

  1. The weather is so changeable and can be such a let down but I hope you enjoyed your trip away. Having new windows and doors is exciting and it's all about making your home feel more homely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite the Windy weather it was nice to be away.

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...