Thursday, June 1, 2023

Junes reading plans.

 I'm very much in a reading zone at the moment. Last month I set myself this' to read' pile


I actually read them all bar 'The No Show', which I'm still reading. I loved all these books especially 'Strange the dreamer'. I loved it so much I bought the 2nd book and read that as well!  so 5 and a half books read in May! Not bad and half way there with this years reading challenge.

This month I have pulled these into a ' to read' pile


Very much a blue pile! I am most excited to read Atlas, the story of Pa Salt. This is the very last book of the Seven Sisters series, which I loved. It does annoy me though that the bring out the hardback a year before they release the paperback version!

I have a couple of trips away this month so am pretty sure I can steam through this pile. I am actually making space on my book shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...