Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Catching up , Lundy Island and a puppy play date for Rosie.

 This year is whizzing by, I'm not sure where my time goes but I never seem to have enough of it.  The past 2 weeks have been spent mainly working, reading and knitting, no change there,  but I did get across to Lundy for a mini break. The weather was fantastic, the crossings were smooth and we got to see the Puffins. We had booked 3 nights on Lundy but with the sailing times we added a night either side to stay in Ilfracombe. It was a complete break and I came back refreshed and recharged.























We sailed out of Ilfracombe but sailed back into Bideford then got a transfer back to Ilfracombe. Lundy is very much one of my favourite places. This was our 4th stay on the island.

Then it was back to work and head down until this past weekend when my friend came over with her Pomeranian for a puppy playdate!


They had a great time and Rosie was quite surprised by a dog that was smaller than she was! But they played well for hours and will definitley have more doggy dates!

The coming weekend we are off again. Hubby's brother has just bought their first motorhome and were going off for the weekend to help them work it all out. It was a very brave purchase as they have never had a motorhome or campervan before!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...