Monday, July 17, 2023

Isle of Wight Holiday.

Yes, we've been away again. Honestly, whilst I appreciate how lucky we are to get so many trips away, I am looking forward to a few months at home. I never thought i'd say that, but, I think adding in additional weekends away with the BIL now he has a van has pushed us over the limit.  

This time it was a weeks holiday with our Cornish friend and her dog. We had booked a 'Stable Conversion' for a week and choose the shorter ferry route from Lymington To Yarmouth. We set off on a gloriously hot summers day, but after that the weather was slightly hit and miss. Despite some dodgy weather we had a very full week away. 















































The journey back was very wet and windy! Luckily I don't go back to work until tomorrow so have had a lovely quiet weekend at home just mooching about and catching up with myself. We've got 2 full weeks at home before our next busy adventuring period and I am going to enjoy every minute of it, even if I have to work all the way through.

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to the Isle of Wight but it's somewhere I'd love to go. How nice that Rosie had some company on the holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its well worth a visit, so much to see and do. And Rosie loves Boris!

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...