Saturday, July 11, 2015

what a lovely break.

Up and out yesterday for lunch at the seaside with  my lovely friend.

The sun was shining and we had a great time, unfortunately I didn't have my camera and my phone was almost flat, I did manage to get 2 photos  one of the pier and one from the car park on the beach!




When I got home I found this outside


All fixed and perfect, happy !

 finished the day with a dog walk with hubs and a quick stop in the local for a beverage! Oh and we booked a campsite in The Gower for the end of August.

This morning I woke early to drop junior for his school trip, I opened the back door to let the hound out and was treated to a wonderful view


A rainbow

and more gorgeous blooms


after juniors drop off  is was then  time to drop no 1 son to work
more blooming driving .....

Then it was just hubs and I, we set out to get some  camping kit for the van, camping is calling, and grab a quick lunch at the harborside


we jumped on a boat


enjoyed a cold beverage


goats cheese open sandwich for me


chicken pie for hubs

and watched the world go by


A mermaid sheep  sailed past!

We had a lovely lunch date, it was over all too soon, homeward bound, then out In the bongo with the hound, he loves it, he has loads of room to stretch out, to pick up no 1 son from work

we walked the hound around the perimeter and enjoyed the view



the goats were a bit wary of the hound!

A quiet evening in waiting for junior to return awaits, there is a pims with my name on in the fridge and my crochet ripple blanket needs to be finished.

I have had a great 2 days holiday, or should I say staycation, and I have 2 more to go, I feel refreshed and happy, there's a lot to be said for not having the stress of going away and just going with the flow, I think I will do this more often.

Hope you're all having a great weekend too.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...