Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Happy Mail day to me.

I have been on a yarn binge again, I cant help it, I am just addicted to nice squishy yarny goodness, it just looks so pretty.....

Here's today's stash enhancements


My patronus kit from norah george yarns, the expecto patronum colourway, so much better up close than I expected, love love love it.

The pattern is the  patronus shawl from Madeleine Windsor, and hopefully it will end up just like this one


[Pics from Madeleine's project page.]


This is the same colourway that I have just bought. I am so wanting to cast this on right now, but I have to skein it up first.. maybe tomorrow...

Then I just had to but this yarn as the colourway is Lundy Island



We have just booked our 3rd trip to Lundy Island for next year, so I had to but this, thinking its going to be a cardigan type thingy, not quite sure yet, really need 4 skeins but they only had 3.Hoping I can pick up another of the same dye lot somewhere.

I have been knitting, honestly, will try and get a few pics of works in progress for you, but there is definitely more yarn going into my stash than there is going out ! and I am still waiting on 3 more skeins... oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...