Monday, May 1, 2017

Glastonbury camping.


Had a lovely mini break with our friends in Glastonbury, 2 nights of rest and relaxation, with a longish walk thrown in and a mooch about glastonbury village. 


Barry Bongo did us proud and the awning functioned perfectly as a dining room on Friday night.


We had a weekend visitor who popped in and out all weekend 


a very friendly fellow indeed.

During our mooch about my friend and I popped into an arts & crafts fare, there was a lady doing Tarot readings, strangely friend and I had said we should get our cards done earlier that day, as we were thinking about it , my hubs said he would pay, very unusual as he is a sceptic in all such things, job done, decision made.

Duly had my cards 'read' , nice reading, very accurate and gave me some good pointers to move forward with certain things, although I think the first 2 cards related to my friend as it was almost a duplicate of the conversation we had had walking down into the village earlier that day, Friend said hers was a good reading too. Whilst we were otherwise engaged our hubbies wandered around the village and found a nook to take of a beverage or 2 !

I really loved the cards that the tarot reader had used  and as we were about to head back to the campsite I noticed a little shop we had not been in, so friend and I headed in and low and behold what was waiting for me? the very pack of cards that the reader had used, obviously meant to buy these cards, 


Love them ,the cards are beautiful and I like the message. you can make of it what you will I know, but I love the daily card ritual, picking out a message to guide my day, sometimes all you need is a little prompt to look at something differently or get a little push in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...