Tuesday, November 7, 2017

WIP Number 3.

I gave into the fade. I cast on the free your fade shawl.

I've had my eye on this pattern for ages, and in a moment of cast on itis, hit the stash box and pulled out 3 skeins.


subtle springtime colours [yes I know its winter]


bottom 2 skeins are from Norah George, Titania and Ginny Weasley colourways, the top one is from stranded dye works in her balloon colourway. 

It is a very subtle fade and I am loving it, this wip has been my knit of choice whilst binge watching stranger things . As a result of being so engrossed in the programme there are 2 mistakes,[ cast on at the wrong edge] but I am not bothered its a huge shawl and will be well wrapped around my neck, so who's going to notice. I am almost to the end of the 2nd fade.


Am really looking forward to wearing this and may even add some tassles. 
Its an easy knit with an easily remembered pattern [ unless your watching stranger things]. 
Think I may make more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...