Monday, November 6, 2017

WIP review week.

November is all about getting some of my Knitting projects completed.

I have far too many, and whilst I knit most nights its usually on the least complicated knit.Once I get to the bit where I have to do some thinking it gets stacked in the knit basket. 

But it's getting colder and I need some warm woolies. I also have a box full to overflowing of yarny goodness, and I really can't justify buying any more yarn, no matter how pretty. This week I will share the contents of the bags, hopefully it will get me focused on finishing a couple of projects this month and give me blog fodder to get me back into regular blogging.


Here's my lovely project bags, well 6 project bags and a shopper, all full of projects just waiting to be finished. I will admit to almost buying another project bag, but really? do I need one? I just need to get some projects done.

Today's projects are the contents of the 2 small project bags.

First up is the little blue sheep drawstring bag

a fab little sockhead slouch hat.I'm not sure who the yarn is by but it was bought from a destash, it has a lovely little silver sparkle. I could probably get this done and dusted in 1 evening as its not far off the crown decreases and then it will be off the needles.This is a really simple pattern, I have knit one of these for my no 1 son and they are really comfy to wear, you can fold the cuff over or leave it down. 

The 2nd little project is in my gorgeous purple/green  hexi bag 


a cute little pair of plain vanilla socks, knit on 2.25m needles and a 62 stitch top down cast on. I love the colourway of these socks. 

This is my go to sock pattern, simple and easy, no excuse for not knitting them up. I always do the 2 small circular needles and knit one at a time, maybe one of my 2018 goals will be to learn to do 2 at a time. 

So there we have it, the 2 smallest projects for my very own month of WIP to FO's
[works in progress to finished objects],.

Over the course of the week I will share the contents of the bigger bags. and who knows maybe by Saturday I can actually share a FO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...