Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WIP update.

Sadly 2 wips have been frogged


love the above sweater but not the yarn. Totally the wrong fibre and trying to gett 2 coloured stripes in was a bad idea!


loved this sweater , and the yarn, but my gauge must have been very out as it was HUGE. In retrospect I also don't think that this design will suit my apple shaped body.

On a positive note I have managed to finish 2 WIPS


My so faded shawl. What a fab pattern to knit, will definitely be doing another, this is a 3 fade and is just right size wise, loving the subtle colours too. 



And the slouch hat is done. Although I am not keen on the colours in this yarn it actually looks great on and I can definitely see myself wearing this.

Next up to finish is my Lundy sweater I have not picked it up as have been pretty monogamous trying to get things off the needles, I so want a Christmas eve cast on and have just the project in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...