Monday, January 8, 2018

A Sunday walk and a new skill in the making.

Yesterday was a lovely day, the sun was shining and the sky was blue, still blooming freezing mind you.  Hubs and I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air and exercise !
We agreed on a walk across the Clifton suspension bridge, take in the new visitor centre then walk back across and down in to Clifton Village. It was lovely, just the sort of Sunday Stroll that was needed. I really do love Bristol, so much to see and do. 
Here's some pics taken on the bridge, used my phone, forgot my camera !












Today was back to work, first full week of 2018, 1 down 4 to go. Not that I wish my life away but I have so much I would rather be doing ! Like learning Calligraphy !


This is one of the books that hubs bought me for Christmas,[ he also got me the pens], I am going to try to get half an hour in tonight, but I really must knit, am on the last sleeve of my Lundy sweater , I am almost there.... So desperate to cast it off, hours and hours of stocking stitch have gone into this sweater, at times like this I wish I had stuck to the darned diet and was about 4 sizes smaller as knitting a jumper for me would have been a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...