Sunday, April 22, 2018

Faffing.

Just spent some time faffing with my blog template again, wish I hadn't bothered. I have basically gone back to what I had previously as didn't like the layouts of most of them.

I really want to use my blogger 'about me', but I cant get it to switch from the google+  one. Anyone have any ideas how to do this? I had one ages ago, but cant fathom how to switch back from Google+

In amongst all the madness of blog templates and layouts I also lost the list of blogs I read ..... Grrrrrrr Its taken me ages to try and fine them again and get them back into a list. Pretty sure I have lost some, but the sun is shining and I really need to get back outside, I have an olive tree that needs pruning.. 

In case anyone's interested here is my cheap 
'hot weather' work wear from good old Asda, that I purchased yesterday.

Reduced to £7, light weight sort of chiffony?

 £8 Short t-shirt style dress, will wear with some 3/4 black leggings, my legs just are acceptable for public viewing !

 £10, these are so comfortable, I have blank and blue ones for work and these were just so pretty

£14 I have had my eye on this shirt for a while, love it

£16, just because I have an inner hidden hippy, this will be fab with my jeans out of work as well.

Then because they were so darned cheap and such pretty colours, and as I have got bigger [fatter]  thought I needed to get some larger Bra's..


Bra's £4 each.


Then I picked up this lovely smelling body spray, I was actually looking for some natural deodorant, they didn't have any, so I bought this instead. 


'So' Maui Waves, I just loved the smell, reminded me of holidays.

Right I am off to prune a tree ! hope you are all having gorgeous weather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...