Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Midway.

I do love getting to the end of Wednesday. It means my work week is almost done and I can start thinking about the weekend.

Yesterday no 1 son turned 20 ! how did that happen so quickly, can't believe I only have 1 teenager now. I woke up yesterday feeling very bloated and without being too graphic was full of wind. I think I have been over doing the beans and pulses. So as it was no 1's  birthday and he had chosen to spend the evening with us, a pizza and a movie, I decided to participate and ate 2 slices of pizza and had a couple of glasses of red ! It was blooming lovely, but this morning I woke up feeling bloated from eating pizza and drinking red wine, cant win ! Back on the wagon now. Its only 4 weeks until we set off for a break on Lundy and I need to get somewhat fitter for all the walking we will be doing,  or shall I just sit and read !

This coming weekend we are off down to Plymouth uni open day, no 2 son is having a look around , they have a couple of courses he's interested in, then we have another 2 open days booked. I really don't know if he knows what he wants to do to be honest ! I feel really sorry for him, he's got an AS exam next month and then his mock A' levels, all on top of having to make choices for uni courses and start navigating the UCAS system, which I know nothing about. In all honesty I know nothing about any of his chosen subjects so feel somewhat useless supporting him. I am typing this blog post sat next to him at the dining table as this is the only way I know to make him do his math revision !

Craft wise I have done absolutely nothing, zilch, zip, nought ! not a creative mojo in me this week .
I don't really seem to have done much at all. I think I need to surf some creative blogs and get that mojo back, I have loads of projects on the go. Maybe I should just close my eyes and pick one out of the WIP box !


Check out the school house tunic I made a few weeks back, pretty impressed with it for a first attempt, the fabric was from fabric land £3.99 pr metre and I love it. Thinking it will look great with my jeans. This has been hung on the door in my little pink den just waiting for the ends to be snipped off ! I really need to get my craft mojo back, I have puffin fabric to make a school house tunic for Lundy ! is that sad?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...