Friday, April 12, 2019

work V fluff!

This week has been all about spinning and work.

I really dont like having to work 5 days a week, there is just not enough time to do other stuff ! However its going well and I am more settled and finding that I am starting to do some actual work , work that I more or less know what I am meant to be doing.  There's not a lot else to report, I really do have a quiet simple life. My only challenge this week was to try to spin for at least 15 minutes per day and its worked.My previous post saw the glorious winter Jasmine all spun up and now I am onto this beauty



Another spin Jones batt, this is Bayou and its spinning up a treat


Its spinning up quite fine which I am really happy about. Id like to get enough to spin a decent sized shawl with. Hopefully I can keep the gradient in it when it is plied.

Nothing major planned for the weekend, off out after work tonight to meet friends and then the weekend is all mine.I have set no agenda and will just see how it flows.

Happy weekend everyone. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...