Wednesday, May 6, 2020

WIP Wednesday.

I’ve been itching to sew something but just couldn’t settle on a pattern. I think this lockdown period where I have generally been wearing comfy clothing and the knowledge that I won’t be going away anywhere soon has just got me in a slump. 

But I found some terry cotton in my fabric stash and thought why not make something cosy to wear. Had a simplicity pattern for a long sweatshirt which matches with the fabric perfectly. So today I am going to start on it. Am going to chop and change around the 4 sweatshirts on the pattern and see how it goes.

I’ve never really sewn with stretch fabric before and don’t have a serger, but as it’s a comfy for home project so it will be a good learning curve for me. 


Quite looking forward to giving it a go and you never know I may have a finished object by Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...