Friday, June 10, 2022

Another week done.

Blimey, time is really flying by. Work is busy which always helps but boy could I do with some down time. 

This week I had an overnight trip for work all the way to Norfolk and back the next day after work. It was exhausting as it takes me 5 separate train connections, one of which was the London underground. Its always a race to make sure you get your connection though.  

We have friends visiting all over the weekend so although we are home we will be entertaining and managing Rosie's excitement. One of the guests is a hound. I expect a full weekend  of fun  and laughter so I hope the weather holds for us. No 1 son has headed off to a local festival for the weekend so he's also hoping for dry weather.

Apologies to my fellow bloggers I have had little time to pop  by and catch up with you all. I am hoping for some time next week to get back on track.  

PS, The night Circus is not drawing me in, I had 2 very long train journeys and just couldn't get into it. May have to try a new book....

2 comments:

  1. You do have a busy life, I understand how exhausting it can be. That will be interesting having Rosie meet another dog in your home, hope you all have a really good time.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...