Monday, August 15, 2022

Camp Bestival.

Still trying to catch up with my blog amidst a busy and hectic life. I'm not complaining I am having a great summer of adventures. So in a quiet moment on my non working day here is another catch up post.

 Pre children Hubby and I did festivals. In a moment of reminiscence I asked hubby if we could do a festival. He was up for it. Trouble was I wanted the comfort of Stan the Van [not a  tent] and any dreams of getting tickets for Glastonbury were just that, a dream. 

Then I stumbled across Camp Bestival. 'Your too old for that' 'its for families'  they said. Well sod that, it looked a nice gentle and smallish festival so I booked tickets, Stan the van included. I was not disappointed. 



We had an amazing time, we saw lots of bands, ate nice food and enjoyed the glorious weather. By day 3 we were absolutely knackered and feeling somewhat jaded but we had a great time.  I'm now looking out for some smallish festivals for next year, maybe 2-3 days tops, with Stan the Van of course.


4 comments:

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...