Sunday, February 26, 2023

3 beaches, a church and a roast dinner!

What a fabulous day. Up and out early to Maenporth beach


I've been to this beach every year since 1996. Our children came here with us, there are so many memories.

Then it was off to Breage to visit St Breaca's Church. 




This was such an interesting church and full of history.

Then ut was off to Perranuthnoe to meet friends for lunch and a walk on the beach.

To finish the day we headed to Marazion for a walk along the beach to walk off the Sunday lunch!

It was a fabulous day well spent with friends.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the church in a tTV programme and recognise the wall paintings. What a lovely day you had with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that's where we saw it so looked it up and went to visit.

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...