Tuesday, February 28, 2023

More books, at least they were free!

One of the joys of having friends that love books as much as yourself is you get given books!

This weekend Cornish friend gave me a huge pile to bring home and add to my 'to read' pile. Said 'to read' pile is not shrinking as planned. 



10 more books! Trouble is I have lost my reading mojo. So I have gone back through the shelves and pulled something out


I've read the first one and enjoyed it so am hoping this will pull me in. If not it will go back on the shelf and I'll ponder some more.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a good stash of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was a lovely bonus to a great weekend.

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...