Saturday, February 25, 2023

A lovely day for a walk.

How lovely to wake up in Cornwall , even better when you get up and see a blue sky.

After a quick breakfast we set off to make the most of the weather. Do not be deceived it was bitterly cold.

We headed over to Cuberts Common, parked the car and set off. We walked down to Polly Joke beach then after a quick cuppa from the flask head up and around the headland towards Crantock beach. Then it was back around to the car. 









Not quite ready to head back we decided we would go and have a look at St Carnotocs Church, we may have also stopped at the pub for a beverage or 2.


The church is well worth a visit, it's steeped in history.

We had a lovely few hours out but it was great to come back and get the fire going to warm up!

4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely there and a perfect way to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the sunshine on Saturday; we here in East Cornwall had to wait until today for sunshine and blue sky. Still only 5 degrees but it is February, I guess. Crantock Church is lovely, isn't it - and I hope the Albion gave you a warm welcome. Thanks for the photos; I love that area.

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...