Sunday, February 19, 2023

We all need a break now and again!

The year has been flying by and with Rosie's operation and our holiday I just needed to switch some things off. Rosie is now recovered, with the op looking like it was a success and the holiday to Lanzarote was just what I needed, a week to switch off and relax.


I really enjoyed a week with no plans and not having to think about anyone or anything. Rosie was in safe hands with no 1 son who had taken a week off to look after her. We walked loads and it really gave me the thinking space that I haven't had for quite a while. Very sadly I did make lists whilst I was away........

I came back full of beans and raring to go, unfortunately I then came down with this nasty cold bug, not Covid, and am only just coming out of that. Hubs has been away so with feeling poorly I have had yet more quite time which translated to sofa laying, knitting and cuddles with Rosie. 


She likes to squidge between the side of my body and the side of the sofa, she is a funny thing. 

I really should try and get stuff done today, but hey, its Sunday, I'm still feeling rough so I think its going to be another gentle day with a comforting bowl of slow cooker beef stew later. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon and Rosie gives you plenty more cuddles.
    I closed down my blog but will be starting afresh in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...