Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Week 4 of 2023 maybe influenced by what's to come in week 6 !

 

Winter hibernation is doing great things for my reading and knitting! This is book 4 of the year, Clarissa's Warning and the yarn is Urth Yarns Uneek Sock kit in a limited edition colourway, OranGGE. I've never used this make of yarn before and never knit anything with orange stripes, should be fun.

This weeks chosen book and knit kit may have something to do with what's coming up in week 6 of this year. The book is set in Fuerteventura, a ferry ride away from my destination, whilst I don't need anything to build my excitement it will certainly get me in the mood, and the yarn of course is going to be my holiday knit project, I'm aiming to get the socks all cast on ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...